HELP SCIROCCO DOWN SCIROCCO DOWN!!!

I am like why the hell are so many people replying to this email from CHris??? It must be bad......so I scroll down to the first one......OH that fooker is driving the calloway....

  Beotch!!! Now go get it legal and make us some videos...

  lt

C Boyko <roccit_53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Me too, what a lucky dog to have such horrible "problems".On 11:24 pm