HELP SCIROCCO DOWN SCIROCCO DOWN!!!

I did a calculation after Denny got his hopped up MazdaSpeedThree. With his
making 263hp, I drove it and it was okay fast, but not insane like I
thought. Backcalculating indicated that Klaus needed about 150 hp to have
the same power to weight ratio. Which is likey 135 or so on a dyno/to the
wheels. Add in the agility of a light car, and I'll take a MkI please. So
yeah, it ma be as much of a rocket as it feels like it is, these new cars
take about twice as much to get 'em moving forward becuase they need to go
on a diet. (And to be fair, I've heard that they're programmed/tuned
conservatively for the breakin period, truth or fiction?)
I'm driving my very own personal turbo car today for the first time in two
months. 90hp in a 2900 pounder is gonna feel slow, but comfy. And at least
it's torqeuey :P
Cathy