HELP SCIROCCO DOWN SCIROCCO DOWN!!!

Ok I can't keep a straight face anymore... poker face via email is
hard I tell ya.

Apparently this is what turbocharged 8v is supposed to sound like.  ;)

I got the Callaway back.

OMG is it insane.  I mean scary fast when the turbo kicks in.  The R32
doesn't scare me like this does.  It is not a little push back in your
seat it is a shove.  The R32 has better brakes and airbags at least.
LOL

--
80 Scirocco Callaway Indiana Red
87 Scirocco 16v Tornado Red