Time for rear brake pads, any recommendations?

John:
I have a set of Pagid OE pads for sale, as well as new Brembo rotors (also
an OE supplier).  Both are very high quality.  Pagid pads come with new
bolts and anti squeak shims.  If you're not looking to race, these will do
great, otherwise you could consider drilled or slotted rotors and more
aggressive pads.

I have them listed here: http://www.jimruffi.com/shopping/shoppage2.htm
Please drop me a line and we'll work something out.  I have them listed for
a little more than GAP or Parts4VWs, but the shipping is $6.95, which is
much less than they will charge.  I'll make sure you get them for less than
you'd pay from someone else...bought them earlier this year and sold the car
they were supposed to go on.  Same with the fronts.

Jim