Back on Topic with OT content! Re: WAS: here's a MKI in Daun's area, Now Oops I Hijacked it.

Yes he was...

I hate youtube.  It's like MTV was when it first started.  Something
caught your eye and four hours later you blinked and wondered where
the time went.  I went from the stones to Jimi to god only knows what
then back to Jimi and then I leapfrogged to WIKI and read his
biography.

--
80 Scirocco Callaway Indiana Red
87 Scirocco 16v Tornado Red