Back on Topic with OT content! Re: WAS: here's a MKI in Daun's area, Now Oops I Hijacked it.

--- Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Lol in one of the pics on vortex it looked like snow on
> the ground
> there.  I was going to call BS he didn't just buy it and
> then I read
> that he just had washed it.

I saw that too but it took me about two seconds to come to
that conclusion.

He's posted a second thread on the car.  The underside is
*really* bad.  I'd like to see it in person  It'd be a HELL
of a project for someone to take on.  It would have to be
done as a labor of love because you would never get the
thousands of dollars needed to get it on the road back out
of it.

So the question is do I keep
> it Indiana
> Red?

Do you want bitch-slapped?  Leave it Indiana Red.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172

that gives answers, not web links.