Victor & Weekend 3

Hood, trunk lid, both fenders and both doors (almost) done.
Found the PS door had been hit and filled with bondo. I spent a better part of the morning with a dolly and hammer lessening the dent depth. Down it 1/8". 6 coats of bondo later.....

Remind me to get the BIG can of bondo next time.
Spray in the morning, then start on the body (shudder)

Ohh. Cleaning up, I found I had a nice sunburn, but it washed away in the shower. Mars Red.... Go figure....

http://scirocco.menloparkrandd.com

Click on Victors repaint