Any body wanting to paint a car.....

Brake fluid removes nail polish :)
-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Pallett [mailto:greg.rocco@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2007 08:56 AM
To: julie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: 'A Org, Scirocco'
Subject: Re: Any body wanting to paint a car.....

I like in part 10, where the woman is sandblasting the pot the husband burned dinner in the night before,

Have fun with the bondo, don't use your hands!

GP

On 9/2/07, julie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <julie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: I found this after sanding the hood, trunklid, 2 doors and a fender. Victor has no glass now and the interior is compeletly stripped out.
The DS door was FILLED with bondo, 60 grit was taking too long, so I ran to Home depot and got a flap sander in 40 grit for the grinder. GD! It ripped it off the door and created one heck of a cloud!

Now, today, I get to put all that bondo back.... Shudder.....

http://www.virginiawind.com/special/triumph_p3.asp

Damn.. When will it ever end?