WOT: Avis

I wouldn't mind the TVs in fast food joints if the volume were turned off.
If I do get the chance to sit down for lunch (most the time I would rather
work through lunch and go home early), I like to ***SHOCK*** read a book,
and the constant drone of a TV mixed with little brats and cussing Marines
makes it nearly impossible to concentrate (and it is too damned hot still to
eat at the park).

Just my thought (and experience just this past week).
Lexan