Attn: Lexan Blanchard, to the white courtesy phone...

Oh man, I wish I could get this.  But I am sure that another non-running car, that is in even more pieces, would get me living on the street :P  Plus, with school full-time and job full-time and attempting to make major repairs to my mom's house, I can't even look at my first love in the driveway right now :(

One project at a time...  I am considering moving to my mom's house (that is why I am working on repairs) when my sister leaves at Christmas.  Kinda depends upon being able to get a job that pays well.  But, there is a 2 car garage there, that could be my workshop with a little yardsale (my dad used to work on the cars and an inboard CrisCraft motor in there, so there are all sorts of tools).

SOOOOO...  if anyone else is interested, I can go looksie for you.

Thanks!
Lexan