testing..testing... 1.2.3

Well I got up this morning and looked out the window...
after a week+ of dreary, rainy weather, it was bright &
clear.  We quickly decided some flying was in order, so we
made a quick rally of the troops.  In all we rounded up
four airplanes and seven people for a flight to brunch.

The rest of the day was spent getting far too little done
at the hangar, but it was good to spend time with lots of
friends.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '85 Scirocco 8v (Shadow)
'86 Scirocco 8v               '88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)
'88 Scirocco 16v              '56 Cessna 172