Congrats!

It's nearing 1:30 AM, and Brad & I just got home....

Public congratulations go to Adam and Maria Laidley, who
finally tied the knot this afternoon.  'Twas a very nice,
small ceremony, and I was honored to be a part of it.

See you guys when you return!

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '85 Scirocco 8v (Shadow)
'86 Scirocco 8v               '88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)
'88 Scirocco 16v              '56 Cessna 172