Smackdown on VW.

It's to bad no one remembers that two of the three bidders on BMW were Ford
and GM when they were suffering from the RR/Bentley/Rover problem.  Even if
Ford and GM aren't bidding into VW now, they could in the future and they
would be smart to do so considering their rise to the spotlight more
recently of having generally poor workmanship.  Firstly they get shares in a
truly profitable company to support their failing ones, and secondly they
will then have a voice in how VW is run.  Anybody for a VW focus?  I'm no
business major but this is my two cents.

      Rave Racer
Current:
'91 Jetta GLI 2.0L 16V
'81 Scirocco Mk1 1.8L 8V Digifant 2