Brake booster

  I recently had a brake booster failure and just happened to have what I thought was a Matching booster.Not! Of course a rebuilt from the local flaps was only $280.00 plus a $45.00 core charge.Well that didn't make me real happy and there aren't any import salvage yards around so it's back to the shop for some ciffering.Someone put them together so I thought I could get them apart.Just take the two boosters and make one good one.That was the begining of my monday adventure.I was able to mix parts and make a good booster.I have assisted brake once more.
    I work cheap but that is still a pretty profitable day.I wouldn't recomend the repair.There is to much chance for error and they are not fun to change.
I was able to see the tear in the diaphram which verified my diagnosis.I love it when I'm right.
   There will be no winter snoozen for Rose.After working on her all summer I'm going to drive her ass off this winter.Yeah, right.
ole blue