starting problems

i have  harness that i made for hot wiring vw's you just unplug the connector from the back of the key and plug my harness in and flip an on switch then start the car with  a toggle switch its pretty usefully :)
  but to update it was the solenoid i just gave it a tap it it started right up.

Neptuno <neptunonc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    How did you try to hot wire it? There is a cable that runs into the car to the ignition. My car was an automatic in a previous life and there was a nifty male/female connector that I would tap into when it gets heat soaked. I have an extra piece of wire that I use to tap the pos (+) terminal of the battery to that wire that runs to the starter. You first have to turn the key to the point where the oil, temp and battery light comes on. Then you the the wire and battery thing. Let us know if this works

  HTH,

levi perkins <subawrxsti@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  well i missed work today because my car wouldn't start the key turns but the starter doesn't turn i tried hot wiring it but no luck i dint think that there a fuse or anything that could go out but I'm probably wrong any one have any idea whats going on?