Tap tap tap

This notice came a bit late in the year I think. Now there will be waves of
fear as various significant others present what should be joyful news,
which is given with mixed reviews...
As for me, I always said I'd be delighted with such news, because I could
sue a surgeon and be RICH!!!! ;P
But on that note...get wrenching on your car for Cincy NOW. No weak excuses
in May or so....
Cathy