WTB MK1 front roof section

Anyone chopped a MK1 lately?

Or about to send one to the bone yard?

I would like to get rid of the aftermarket sunroof on my MK1.

I am in no hurry, but just letting you know guys. Cincy pickup would be an option.

I asked a few guys on the Vortex too, but I always get a too late the car is gone answer...

Cheers.

Marc
p.s. I did weld sheetmetal a lot on my other cars, so it should not be such a daunting task. Planning to avoid bondo, and use lead too. A friend has experience with this. And a promise tons of pictures too.