FS not mine. 1977 scirocco asking $3000.00 ann arbor, mi USA

John,

  Put it in vortex too. I added the pictures to it:
  http://forums.vwvortex.com/zeropost?cmd=tshow&id=3493097

Neptuno <neptunonc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  This is the one That I mention now a couple of times the car is strait and well put together.
I have pictures for anyone interested.

tony

marc_scirocco@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
1977 scirocco asking $3000.00 we are second owners of a silver with black interior, fuel injected 98,000 mi. beauty stored in our mouse free garage for twenty plus years. all original seats (reupholstered), new sisal floor mats, original carpeting, door panels & headliner/visors all in excellent condition. all original tinted glass excellent. original engine & 4 speed transaxle with rebuilt stock shifter. replaced both front fenders, lower rear panel, hood, lower door skin on both doors, complete rt. rear wheel arch, lower lft. rear 1/4 panel, lft. outer rocker panel. replaced fuel tank, fuel lines along rocker, fuel pump, fuel pump relay, fuel distributor, water pump & ignition distributor. new aluminized 2" techtonics exhaust system with period correct twin tips. four new boge shocks & new front wheel bearings. new master brake cylinder with complete brake rebuild at each corner including hoses. 14" mk. ll 16 valve wheels. no known major collision damage, previously
rust proofed, complete trim included. requires only blocking and final paint, replacement of steering rack boot (one) and inner c.v. boot (one). photos available upon request.

john zeichman
ann arbor, mi USA - Wednesday, October 17, 2007 at 15:12:31 (EDT)