Too early for Santa lists, but what the heck

She's got the Euro intake/stock exhaust, so she could get more aggressive
now that ETests are a thing of the past (I hope for good, the governement
may well be a Scirocco too, a hot wind that blows as it pleases). The
problem is Santa has a favorite child it seems, at least this year. Klaus
HAS been awful good despite his abusive mother. Now he's starting worry
about his looks too, he must be growing up.

And as for MS, well, you know what I'd say about that! Do spark too of
course!

Cathy