Victor Update

All I can say is wow. 3 full coats of high build primer on the chassis, then a few (farkin) hours of wet sanding with 400 grit.

Wow. The difference! but..... Wet Sanding is a disgustingly dirty job. grey mud on the plastic sheet under the car, on my shoes, up & down my arms. What horrid mess...

One last final rub down of the chassis, high build primer on one door and the hood and its ready for paint.

I cant wait to clean up the garage and finish this paint job :)