Too early for Santa lists, but what the heck

My 84 just wants to be effing drivable.
My 16V needs a quick course in how to stop whining.
I need a course in how to be motivated to work on my own Sciroccos.

From: "Kevin S" <optimus234@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <roccit_53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2007 1:12 PM
Subject: RE: Too early for Santa lists, but what the heck

My scirocco wants some fk konig coilovers and wilwood brakes. To bad I can't
aford it. I sure hope she doesn't hold it against me.

Kevin> Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 09:29:11 -0400> From:
roccit_53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Too
early for Santa lists, but what the heck> > So...has your Scirocco been
naughty or nice this year? And just what would> be on his/her/its winter
wish list? The chill in the air has me thinking of> winter upgrades...and
the smell of gear oil abounds...:D> > My guy's getting a few odds and ends,
maybe even some cosmetic stuff if I> can get some hot glue.....the silver
one seems pretty happy, and she wants> cams, which Santa just isn't prepared
to shell out for right now.> > Cathy> > >