Tap tap tap

There a DCI gtg in portland I was thinking about going to.  The
Callaway has been a fairweather car--wiper and headlights are too much
load ATM.  It's raining,.. I have a spare charged battery and 100
miles on AAAplus.  It's 130miles to the gtg.  I am thinking that tere
are probably outlets there... so I may take the battery charger and
worst case Gordy lives nearby.

WOW I just had a helluva an idea!!!  Run a 120 inverter to power the
charger while I am going!!!  (that's a joke)