From: "Janzen, Lawrence" <lwjanzen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 11:56 AM
Subject: BBS rims

Hello everyone,
I am in the process of looking for 15" BBS basket weave wheels (4x100)
for my '87 Scirocco but I have a few of questions about BBS, KBA, Lemmer
etc.

Q1.  BMW wheels made by KBA or Lemmer, are they BBS wheels?
Q2.  Corrado BBS wheels have an offset of 33et, can I run an offset of
41et or will I need spacers? (Running stock suspension)
Q3.  What is the difference between BBS RA, RM, RZ etc? Is there a
website that shows all the differences whether 1, 2 or 3 piece?
Q4.  Is anyone on the list planning on selling their BBS wheels now or
in the future?

Thanks for the help,
Winnipeg Larry