I have to go......

I am going to have to get rid of the scirocco.
as much as I hate having to, i no longer have the space, health, or money to
work on it.
does the car (which a few of you have seen) and the collection of parts I
listed sound fair at $2000
it's taking a loss, but hoping it would go quick at that price

http://verboten.michiganvw.org/scirocco/h2o.jpg

http://verboten.michiganvw.org/scirocco/phonedials.jpg
http://verboten.michiganvw.org/scirocco/usrt2.jpg
http://verboten.michiganvw.org/scirocco/camping.jpg

1987 16V

The car dives right now, but has blown front shocks, and the phone dials
have been sold.
I also have some snowflakes and a few more teardrops if i get the right
price

parts on the car:

teardrops

spax suspension (blown fronts i think)

TT race header (old style)

2.25" exhuast

USRT shift kit

parts not on/in the car:

4 point harnesses

2.0 16V

4K trans (no SMS!)

4 point subframe ($100 never used NEW)

zender Mk1 rocco grille and BMW projector lights for round light conversion.
($250 worth of parts)

Hood fender and small spoiler hatch

Eurosport header ( $360 new, this one has 5000 miles)

spare body kit pieces

nearly new small hatch spoiler

extra gas tank

spare tails, and random parts