Dyno Day Quiz!!!!

On 10:08 pm 10/16/07 "David Utley" <fahrvergnugen@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Mine's an AEG, so it'd be from a 2001 or so (A4 platform). In addition to
having larger diameter (than the ABA manifold) runners, it also puts the
airbox on the "Scirocco" side. In fact I still use the stock airbox and air
hoses, but with the CIS fuelling stuff removed. The downside is that an ABA
manifold on a JH would have cleared the inside bracing on the hood, which
this one does not. And it also has those sexy curves (which may also be a
good thing for airflow) :P
No way would it fit with a whole ABA in there.
Cathy