Quiet...

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Very nice photo, as were the ones on the Vortex thread
> Marc! And everyone's
> home now, right? Why is it STILL so quiet? I know Julie's
> sanding, but
> where is everyone else?
> Cathy

Just haven't been online much since the weekend.
Yesterday's trouble with tuning of the 16v was finally
traced to a bad multimeter of all things.  It was getting
kinda late (with the car cooled back down) by the time I
got my hands on a good meter, so I haven't bothered with it
yet.

And with that, I'm off to Dayton to meet up with Mr.
Harder.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '85 Scirocco 8v (Shadow)
'86 Scirocco 8v               '88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)
'88 Scirocco 16v              '56 Cessna 172