Is there a comprehensive list of VW 8V cams?

Like stated above. Does anyone have or seen a comprehensive list of 8V cams? Things like what engines they came from. Say for example the G-grind cam from the early solid lifter heads. What are the specs from it or the Cam that is stock on the 84 rocco engines. I found one with a W stamped on it, but I have no idea what that means.

  Thanks,