Brain Tease time

O.K.  it's time to Play "What's that part"?

Just last week I've been hearing a strange sound coming from the passenger side of the engine compartment while driving.  It sounds like and exhaust leak?  However inspection doesn't reveal any holes in exhaust, or exhaust manifold.

However, what I do see is a cap missing off of a .25" metal tube behind the engine that appears to connect to the exhaust near the O2 sensor.............."What's that part"??  I remember seeing a cap on it in the past, anyone know where I can get a replacement?

Thanks,

Karl