Euro cluster for sale

I have a used Euro Mk2 gauge cluster for sale.  Came out of a Mk2 Golf
in a local yard a few years ago, I had planned on putting it in my
Scirocco, but have decided against it.  Currently shows 202,760
kilometers (125,989 miles).  Has MFA, I didn't grab the wiring harness
at the time.  The lens is mildly scratched, but it should clean up.  I
don't know if it works, I never tested it, but it's in good shape.
Price?  I don't know, I see US clusters go for $50-75, does this warrant
similar pricing, or a premium?  I'll leave that up to you, shoot me
offers.  I'm negotiable.

Pics:
http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/Nate/Cluster/

Nate