Help Name 5 of 5

"LeLu" from The Fifth Element.

  Or you could be like my brother and name your daughters "Riplee" and Brytlee". Riplee was after Miss Weaver in Aliens, and Brytlee, who the hell knows, I'm just hoping she's a smart girl later on.

  Or, "Ellen". they seem to turn out talented ,sexy, and extremely intelligent.

Mike Smith <smithma7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Abbie. Definitely Abbie.

On 10/11/07, Marc Getty wrote:

> Chris wrote:
> > Since Andrea is giving me the shallow grave
> > look when I speak of the baby as "five of
> > five" (Borg Name)
> > Lets have a poll.
> > Audrey Rachel Bennett
> > Abigail (Abbie) Rachel Bennett
> > Mia Rachel Bennett
> > Lorelei (Lori) Rachel Bennett
> > Rachel Koren Bennett (and call her Koren)
> > We go in for the surgery in about 8 hours.
> > So opinions are welcome.
> > No she already shot down "Scirocco" and "Callie"
> > I tried.
>
> None of the above.
>
> In a homage to this great list, how about "Spewey Bennett"?
>
> If that does not get you more of the shallow grave look I don't know what
> will!
>
> -Marc
>
> Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
> '83 VW Scirocco California Edition
> '84 VW GTI Pickup Truck

Mike
'86 Tred 16v: Red 5
'05 Iblue GTI 1.8T: Bib
"The world is my oyster soup kitchen floor wax museum." - King Crimson