Help Name 5 of 5

LOL (all)

I have always tried to lean the names towards tradition of some sort.

Nick was named after her grandfather (first wife)
Regina was named after family that had recently left us
Zoe's middle name is Andrea's middle and most of the girls in her
family share that name
Elise's middle name was a mix of my mother's name and her best friend's
This Baby's middle name was a favorite of Andrea's Dad who died last year.

Then they all have their greek names-- some funny variation of their
names with "polonious" or "popolus" at the end, and finally their borg
and ghetto names.

All of them inherit "booger" for the first few months.

Andrea did point out that if we named her Abbie that would mean we
named all of our kids after the little monsters on sesame st.  Elise
at 2 loves Elmo so we get alot of exposure (tivo is a blessing and A
CURSE)  We often call her Ellie which morphs into Elmo.  Of course the
three little monsters are Elmo, Zoe and Abby.