Help Name 5 of 5

What's she look like? Surely she must "feel" more one than the others?
Another option is to ask the siblings. Adam firmly said we should m\]name
the baby Julie. Which was our only choice of girl's neame. had she been a
boy, then we'd have problems...Julian? Julius? Maybe she's just waiting to
tell you what she wants her name to be in some baby way. (I like Lorilei
and Mia myself). And GL with the surgery!
Cathy