Weekend 6 for Victor. Paint!

When you actually do paint, make sure you have plenty of light on the
car so you can see everything you're doing.  I did my paint in my
garage, set up a lot like yours, and I didn't have enough light.  Once
I got done and took the car out into the sun, I could see several
places where the coverage was not great.  Hopefully you already knew
that, but whenever I talk to people about doing paint themselves I
always give two lessons learned from my experience..  (1) Take your
time and don't rush (which you seem to have done well) and (2) Make
sure you have plenty of light - especially never try to paint at
night.

-Grant-