OT:Re: Spewey Filter signup list

Years ago it was strictly verboten to discuss religion or politics.
Many of us are friends, whether we have actually met or not, and conversations cross the boundry of sciroccodom. I like to hear about the well being of fellow listers, their happy moments when a prospective scirocco owner is born, or when one is in trouble and needs help/support. I dont want to see that go away. For the most part, we all under stand what it is to own one of these cantankerous beasts.
Most agree that foul language, for the sake of it, and inflaming tensions is really not nessisary. Most self moderate, and thats a good thing. Verbal attacks on fellow listers is best kept off the list as most of us are REALLY not interested in your feints and parrys as you slice each other up.
Have I failed in this? Yup. Years ago I made a comment about a really dear friend in TX that I regret. But the tolerance of the person is remarkable. Its the same for most of us.
I appreciate the skills of those that can do, the efforts of those willing to try and those willing to put forth the time to help, but thats the nature of most of our listers.
Besides, really, if you went up to some one and complained about how the franzenjammer misfed the lollygagger on your 26 year old car; A) would they understand what you said? B) Would they care or even know the remedy? (Sorry to the new people for using such technical terms....)
Take a deep breath people.
Scirocco Content: High build primer gets picked up this friday for Victor...