MKI head liners

Drilling? You gotta be kidding! No way Jose'.
-----Original Message-----
From: Lance LaPrarie [mailto:sciroccojunky@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 8, 2007 06:43 PM
To: julie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: 'A Org, Scirocco'
Subject: Re: MKI head liners

I got one of those for my rabbit project. When I got it I found it was a universal kit that required drilling and other nasty things. Not the greatest quality if you ask me. I saved up and had my rocco's headliner done in alcantara. Looks bad ass and I didn't have to do anything myself. they also fixed my sunroof and replaced the seal. Looks and works like a million bucks.

If you're on a budget this may work for you but I wasn't too excited about it.

On 10/8/07, julie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <julie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:Any one use one of these?
http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/Product/tf-VehicleBrowse/s-10101/Pr-p_Product.CATENTRY_ID:2002953/p-2002953/N-111+1981+200729921+600002659/c-10101#CommunityTabs

And what is the windlace?