Fuel Pressure Testing

Drew built one, if the timelines weren't so tight I'd borrow it and bring
it along for next weekend. I WILL bring my fancy timing light (that does
advance) and my compression tester if anyone's interested. I MAY be able to
get the FP test rig, we'll see. I can bring the CIS-E DPR  harness too if
anyone wants to use it.
cathy