rocco will be running again

hi everyone i haven't been on in a while and sense i almost have my Rocco running again i thought i give you all an up date
  i got the head resurfaced and put new valve seals in it. i didn't do anything to the bottom end because i plan on swapping it for an ABA eventually. sense i got the head surfaced it it going to effect my valve timing to much i don't think so but i might get a adjustable cam gear just for the heck of it.
  its almost all the way put back to gather a ready to be timed. I'm going to be up all nite probably just so i can get it done. it was supposed to be done like 3 months ago

  wish me luck ( hope nothing else goes wrong)

  Levi Perkins
  1984 vw scirocco
  1981 vw rabbit diesel
  1989 golf gl