Vw project car Scirocco - $500 (not Mine)

Back in the days when my dad knew more about cars than I did (Think, younger
than 8) he told me an antique car was anything older than 25 years old.

*shrug*

I think he was making that up, but it's been a good enough rule of thumb for
me.  Except I think to most of the world antique means 50+ years old.

GP