From: "Ryan Schuermann" <big_hot_tamale@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 2:14 PM
Subject: WTB: downpipe for 16v in a mk1

anyone have an exhaust solution for a 16v in a mk1?

anyone have a downpipe for sale? I don't really care about condition as long
as it works... or a header, but I hate to give up my exhaust manifold after
spend way to much on it, but I will. I need to get my rocco running, it's
been way too long ;-)

Ryan Schuermann
81-S