77 Rocco fuel accumulator question

So the sweet 77 that I have seen localy for sale has an issue. It has to do with a vacuum line that is connected to the back of the fuel accumulator that is inline with the fuel pump. Where does that vacuum line go to? The owner mentions a fuel leak, but I am unaware of how a vacuum line back there can be causing a fuel leak. He also mentions this vacuum line being only particular to 77's roccos and rabbits......

  Any info would be appreciated. I like to see that rocco run and someone here buy it. I'll pass any info along

  Thanks,

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.