Fuse panel connections

Most of them aren't used, maybe only 3 or 4 IIRC, but you can locate them on the schematic as "G" or "H" connectors. Such as G1 or H6 or whatever.

From: "Brendan Doyle" <lord_verminaard@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 2:59 PM
Subject: Fuse panel connections

Checking all of my fuse panel connections to make sense of a nicely hacked up wiring job.  What connections on the back of the fuse panel go to where?   Most of the actual fuses and relays seem to be where they are supposed to be, but the accessory relays and the connections on the back have me puzzled.  I have good diagrams of the front connections and the voltage flow paths but cannot seem to locate any information on the dozen or so spade connections on the back of the panel.  This is a Mk1 Scirocco, and the fuse panel seems "correct".  Thanks!

 Brendan