From: "julie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <julie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "A Org, Scirocco" <scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2007 2:47:28 PM
Subject: victors update

And I thought I was sick of sanding LAST month. All the little holes along the rocker panel have been welded, ground, bondo'd and sealed.
I rolled victor out of the garage and vacumned the garage well, coiled air hose and extension leads, picked up tools and wasted sanding disks, sheets and strips. Took a few pics and rolled him back in.

http://scirocco.menloparkrandd.com/scirocco/8116v/repaint/day5/index.html

Have I told you how sick I am of sanding?