Front wheel bearing swap

Gotta come out of lurk mode again for this one. So the front pass side wheel
bearing decided to go from woah woah to click click. I've got a replacement
bearing and hub (figured wouldn't hurt) along with a new drivers tie rod
coming on Friday. The problem is that my car is about 90 mi from my tools at
my folk's house. So reading my Bentley I know what needs to be done. Just
wondering if its possible to get the bearing out without all the specialty
press tools in the manual? I have access to a press but not a ton of press
accessories and I think I've got all the hand tools to get it all apart.

thanks,

andy