Callaway still for sale

Well since this is on the committee's list of Prozak approved topics...

The Callaway is still for sale.  Now I pretty much need the cash.  I think I
have the charging issue taken care of, it's got good rubber and a need to go
fast.  I have an appointment on Thursday to have that gas smell... well not
looked at but maybe sniffed?  I was looking at it and it appears the fuel
filter hose is a little worse for wear.  So I am hoping that is all that it
is.  Even if it's a gasket they have all been replaced and are under
warranty (at least while I own the car)

I drove it the other evening 75 miles each way (headlights and wipers) with
no problems so it's charging and working well.

So I am dropping the price to $4000 and if you aren't in a hurry I can
arrange delivery to Cincy.  Since the engine work was $3000+ I am selling it
at a big loss.  I had one great offer but the need for cash is great and I
can't do payments.  (Thank you though)  So is a Mk1 with very little body
issues, all OEM glass, chrome around the windshield, racing seats, perfect
headliner and nearly perfect dash worth $900 without a motor?  If you take
the engine work out of the equation that's more or less what I am getting
for the car itself.  Since I can't seperate the car and motor and I have
receipts and documents to support it I think $4000 is a very good deal.