I swear there are Scirocco Euro lights on here

Judging by the rest of the 'modifications', I wouldn't put it past
anyone to put wrong-way lights on their cars.  I almost got a set of
Hella H1/H4s for my Mk1 from the UK (right-hand drive), I was going to
have the seller purchase and send along a set of 'beam benders'.
They're clear stick-on lenses that effectively  reverse the headlight
beam, commonly sold in the UK for "continental driving".
Problem was shipping would have been close to $200 on a set of $30 lights.
I respectfully declined!

Nate