WTB: 16v->mk1 parts

ok i'm still looking for..

downpipe for a 16v in a mk1 rocco. I'll even settle for a header at this point, just some exhaust solution to get this 16v plumbed out to the rear of my car. I have a really nice reconditioned exhaust mani, just need the downpipe.

16v cis-e fuel dist. and lines/injectors... or maybe i just need everything but the actual dist?? I have a complete fuel dist from a motronic setup, but i'm pretty sure that wont work with my cis-e brain and wiring, right? and an intake boot would be nice to have.

anyone got these 2 parts lying around for sale? please shoot me an email

thanx
ryan

Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs