Just OT junk

Well, on any given day, I could play the game of WTF with you I guess.
If you remember being a goofy teenager, well, they aren't getting any
swifter. It's got to be the teachers' fault of course. Sad thing is
schoolbuspotsmokingdumbass only got a one day suspension. Pot's the
least of his chemical worries, he's actually a grade seven that the
elementary school couldn't deal with so they sent him to us. I think
his one working neuron's lonely, so he's trying to kill it off.
Cathy