Lurkers only...

She works there to.  Well, technically, she works for me, but you try
telling her that she isn't the boss...

We have our own company. She is in the apprentice process for the next year
or so.  With our office being in our house, there are three of us packed in
a room with a ton of electronics and file cabinettes.

Dave