From: Mike Smith [mailto:smithma7@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 10:14 PM
To: C Boyko
Cc: scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx; Michael Laughlin
Subject: Lurkers only...

Cathy's comment below made me wonder... how many lurkers are there on
the list?

If you don't lurk (meaning: you post), don't respond.

If you lurk, digest or not, respond. At the least, say "hi." I ask
nothing else. Just curious as to how many there are.

I will do nothing with this information. Again, just wondering... who
knows, this might go nowhere.

--
Mike
'86 Tred 16v: Red 5