Lurkers only...

I consider myself a lurker, but i read the digest multiple times a
day.  i checked my sent mail and my last post was july and i think i
joined the list around 2002.
i got the scirocco bug after vintage racing a 79 supervee for about 10
years.

my 78 champagne edition is mostly a garage queen lately and my winter
project(s) are:

swap in a 2.0 audi 3A along with knock sensor
swap 5 spd tranny for existing 4spd
install the 10.1 brakes and rear discs conversion
headlight relays and upgrade from sealed beams
remove period fog lamps for a cleaner front look
restore factory horn or repair aftermarket air horn
rip out old alarm

i have a garage full of parts just not enough time.  familiar?
now, for my time constraints, that's a lot of work so this may be next
years winter list too, or the next, etc :-)

george herndon
charlotte, nc